New Aman Resort unveiled in Turkey
Surrounded by a Mediterranean pine forest and ancient olive groves. Set on a slope with elevated levels and terraces, Amanruya offers breathtaking views over the sea and a winding pathway leading to a private pebble beach. The resort combines Mediterranean and Ottoman architectural design elements, and complements the pristine natural surroundings.
• The ancient ruins of Ephesus, are situated a 2 1/2-hour drive north of Amanruya and can be visited on a day trip taking in Didyma, Miletus and Priene on the way
• 36 spacious and elegant Pool Terrace cottages each with a private garden and pool
• Beach Club with water sports equipment, pedalos and small sailing boats
• 3 storey Library with books/DVD’s
• Dining Pavilions serving traditional Turkish, continental and Asian inspired dishes
• Art Gallery, Boutique, Terrace and wine lounge
• Spa suites
• 50 metre swimming pool and tennis court
Amanruya offers 36 spacious and elegant Pool Terrace Cottages, each with a private garden and pool.
The bathrooms have a rain shower and a large bath tub from which one can enjoy private garden views. Traditional handmade rugs and throws from Istanbul provide warmth and an element of Turkish opulence. Each cottage has its own spacious garden which leads to a private grey-green marble swimming pool.
Built in locally sourced stone and dark acajau wood for furniture, windows and door fittings. Turkish white marble floors and hand-carved stone for interior wall details, gives this a timeless natural palette with clean lines and a contemporary feel.
Bookings are now open for stays from 1 September 2011 onwards. For further inforamtion on this hotel or travel to Turkey contact our specialist Kate Burnell.
Back to News